The OBH Council is actively seeking the support and camaraderie of individuals and organizations that value our commitment to safety and excellence. The Friend of OBHC is for those who do not qualify for full OBHC membership because they are not, by definition, an Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare program, yet desire to support the OBHC mission and participate in OHBC meetings and functions.
Criteria for Friends of OBHC:
1. Endorse the OBHC Mission and OBHC Philosophical and Ethical Standards.
2. Pay an annual due of $300 for an individual or $600 for an organization.
3. Proudly display the Friend of OBHC logo on marketing or business material.
Friends of OBHC Benefits:
1. Invitation to attend the Wilderness Therapy Symposium pre-conference research review with all OBHC programs.
2. A discounted registration for the OBHC Wilderness Therapy Symposium; 3 discounted registrations for friend organizations
3. Listing on the OBHC website as a Friend of OBHC
4. Opportunity to support the OBHC mission